Liberté Cream Cheese and Honey Iced Parfait
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and honey. Place the bowl on a saucepan of simmering water and stir continuously until mixture is hot to the touch.
- Using an electric mixer, whisk for 4 minutes until the mixture is light and at room temperature. In another bowl, whip the 35% cream until soft peaks form.
- In a large bowl, use a rubber spatula to combine the Liberté Cream Cheese and zest.
- Then add to the cheese mixture ¼ of the egg mixture and combine by folding the remaining eggs followed by the whipped cream.
- Spread the mixture in 8 silicone rubber molds and freeze for at least 12 hours.
If you don’t have silicone rubber molds, you can use lightly oiled muffin
pans covered with plastic wrap.
Red Fruit Salad
- In a saucepan, bring to a boil the sugar, water, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Remove from heat, cover and allow to infuse for 10 minutes.
- Strain the syrup through a fine sieve and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- In a bowl, gently toss the red fruits and a few spoonfuls of vanilla syrup.
You can replace the vanilla pod with 5 ml (1 tsp) of vanilla extract.
- Unmold an iced parfait and place it in a bowl. Garnish with the berry salad and a few crushed pistachios.