Chocolate Cream Preparation
- In a small saucepan, bring milk to a to a boil.
- Place chocolate pistoles in a bowl and pour over the boiling milk; let stand for 30 secondes.
- With a whisk, emulsify the mixture.
- Then add Liberté Crème Fraîche and whisk until preparation is perfectly smooth.
- Cover with a plastic wrap directly touching the cream and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
The chocolate cream can be kept in anairtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Dressing and assembly
- In a bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, honey and vanilla.
- Place slices or segments of clementines on a plate.
- With a spoon dipped in hot water or an ice cream scoop, makea quenelle of chocolate cream and top over salad.
- Garnish salad with a small spoon of dressing and serve.
You can replace the vanilla pod with 5 ml ( 1 tsp ) of vanilla extract.