Cooking time :
1. In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, poppy seeds and grated lemon zest.
2. In another large bowl, whisk the milk, egg, and vegetable oil. Add the plain yogurt and continue mixing.
3. Add the milk mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
4. Lightly coat a non-stick frying pan with a bit of oil and place over medium heat. Cook for two minutes or until the crepe is golden underneath and bubbles appear on the surface. Flip the crêpe over and let it cook for another minute or until the underside is golden. Repeat this with the rest of the oil and crepe mix.
5. Before serving, sprinkle some icing sugar onto the crepes and add a dash of lemon juice.
Recipe by Jean-Simon Charland